Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Barney Is Gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    the world has indeed lost a great comic. He was the perfect Barney and made some great movies. I told my wife a few weeks ago that the days when Andy and Don passed away would be some sad days
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    No computer magic for most of his heyday, you just played the part. Sure was a simpler time. Time catches all of us. Go for the gusto, while you are younger, gang.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    Very sad to hear Don Knotts had passed away. The Andy Griffith Show was in reruns before I was even born, but I can always kill 30 minutes watching Barney Fife.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    Is it just me or does it almost feel like you lost a relative?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    [ QUOTE ]
    Is it just me or does it almost feel like you lost a relative?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    almost
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    great sentiment!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    It is so sad he is gone. I loved watching anything he played in. Especially the "Apple Dumpling Gang" I think that is the right spelling. I also enjoyed the famous Andy Griffith and Three's Company. I also laughed at him until tears fell down my face. He truely is one of the best comedians. I will miss him. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    I couldn't and doubt I can explain it. I can sit down and watch an episode of Andy anytime, seen it 1000 times or not. That show was so perfect 99% of the time and actually had such a decency about it.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    One of the best family shows ever made. My family still watches them, even though we've watched them a million times.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member truesportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Barney Is Gone

    always a good story and a good laugh in every show
    LIFE IS A SPORT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •